Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Smokes is living with me now and I have noticed that during the night he likes to throw/toss his litter everywhere. So I headed to Petco today and bought "the dome". Now Smokes can toss his litter as much as he wants because it will hopefully stay inside the "litter house". If for some reason this does not work, notice the dust buster next to the "dome".
Smokes is shedding really bad. This is after one time of brushing him. I don't know why he is shedding so much it is only 93 degrees today. Poor thing, it would be like me wearing my wool jcrew coat in the house right now...ugh.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Be thankful we don't shed (Our thin hair) when it gets in the 90's! We would be bald!

Anonymous said...

is smokes going to eat the gecko's? Peggy and Pierre would be all over that! Watch out!!!!

Jayme said...

That brush reminds me of a brush I just saw on QVC last night. They were brushing a long haired dog and had enough hair on the ground to make a blanket! And no, I don't watch QVC!! I was just flipping through channels and happened to see it!

Betsy said...

holy hairballs