Sunday, February 17, 2008

Lance came to visit me for Valentine's Day and here are a few pics of our time together.

We kind of had a lazy weekend because I had to work on Saturday, but it was still very nice. Smokes was Lance's remote / pop holder while all the basketball games were on Saturday night...what a great kitty!
We had a huge melt down and then everything turned back into ice. Lance found this GIANT icicle on our car port, in the same spot that I biffed it on the ice last week. This thing was huge and we left it to melt in my shower. Anyway, I hope everyone has an equally relaxing weekend.

4 comments:

Jayme said...

Dang, glad that thing didn't fall on your head! It's like a huge dagger!

Unknown said...

That thing is like a weapon if you need one. Think Spring!

houseofeling said...

that's not nearly big enough!

erin said...

JENNA! I got my package. Thank you so much. You made my Valentines Day!