Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My discogram went well yesterday. It was painful as expected, but I think they were able to obtain the information they needed. I have a feeling that two discs are "bad" though, so I am not sure if they are going to be able to fix it with surgery or not. Monday I have an appointment with the neurosurgeon again and we will review the discogram and hopefully come up with a game plan. I am praying that someone will be able to do something for me. Other than that I am doing alright, I have been pretty tired and sore today so I have just been laying low. I had a few visitors tonight so that was fun. Thanks for the continued encouragement and prayers.

1 comment:

houseofeling said...

I was praying for yo throught the day. Somebody can do somthing I know. Do you want to come "lay low" in Indy? I'm really good at smiley faced pancakes!