Friday, December 12, 2008

Update

Yesterday I went to Petoskey to take care of some stuff. I spoke with my boss, who was great and really reassured me that they still want me ;) I also was able to find a very nice place to live. It will be great. I found a two bedroom, two bath, with washer/dryer, on the main floor. I will also have access to a pool, hot tub, and 24/7 work out room. I will be able to continue my therapy in that gym. I also went to Dr. Kremer today and spoke with the nurse about getting a work relsease. How exciting! I am glad that I will be able to start working again, but I am nervous at the same time. I hope I continue to improve as I am still having some pain. I hope and pray that the other disc with heal on its own without another surgery. I hope to get referred to a physical therapist so I can continue with that. Otherwise I am doing great and looking forward to seeing everyone at Christmas. Life is good!

2 comments:

kalea_kane said...

Praying for your speedy full recovery. Thanks so much for stopping by and enterring my giveaway. :)

Kelly

Lazy Housewife said...

I hope it goes well when you return to work; it sounds like you are really appreciated there. :)
So Not Domestic