Sunday, January 11, 2009

Betsy and Patrick came to visit me this weekend. We had a good time relaxing and we even went dancing last night which was tons of fun. I just had to try out my "new" back and it did great! I still love my new place and things are still going well. I hope work continues to get easier as I learn more and get adjusted to the new schedule. Lance has one more week until he starts his final semester of school! I think he is going to refinish a coffee table for my living room. I am looking so forward to being comfortable at work so I can start planning the wedding! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It warms my heart to see you have such a positive spirit. Keep it up!
Love you lots!

Betsy said...

we had so much fun jen! good luck with this week of work and thanks for the wonderful hospitality

Anonymous said...

So happy you are doing well.
We are keeping you in our prayers as you adjust to the new work schedule and learning the "ropes". Keep up the great attitude. Blessings!

Stephanie said...

Glad that you liked your bracelet!! =) And SO glad to read that you are moving around well. =) Take care <3