Friday, April 04, 2008

I've been tagged...

Sweet! I’ve been tagged by Jayme to answer these questions in all fours. Enjoy!

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Nurse Tech, I was a certified poop cleaner.
2. Swim instructor
3. Server at Russ', all my tips came in the form of quarters, nickels and dimes.
4. Lifeguard at Bouws pool, never actually saved someone though.

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
1. Miss Congeniality- don't ask why because I have no idea.
2. Happy Feet-it makes me so happy!
3. Dumb and Dumber- makes me laugh everytime.
4. Cheaper By the Dozen- it inspires me to have dozens of kids myself someday...just kidding.

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Zeeland, Michigan-gotta love Z-Town
2. Auburn Hills, Michigan
3. Rochester Hills, Michigan- this is my current residence until Petoskey in one month.
4. Rochester, Michigan- how silly I moved into three different cities in college all within 5 miles of eachother.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Trauma Life in the ER-love it!
2. American Idol-although I have never voted
3. The Bachelor- only to see that chick from Holland
4. Fox News at 10- I don't have cable what do you expect!

Four places I’ve been:
1. Dominican Republic-a lovely all inclusive resort
2. Puerto Vallarta, Mexico--with family for Christmas...it rained the whole week!
3. Waikoloa, Hawaii- went to visit the parents, loved it and wanna go back!
4. Ft. Myers Beach, Florida--my favorite spot
oh i was also in INDIAN RIVER, MICHIGAN once or twice!!!

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Professor Vallie- making sure my clinical stuff gets turned in
2. Ashley- nursing friend I am doing a study with
3. Jayme- thank yous for the coke rewards
4. Mom- taking care of business

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pasta- I love carbs!
2. Raspberries- I could eat them all day if they we not so expensive
3. Pizza- I love JETS
4. steamed Oysters- Smokin Oyster Bar yummy!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii-all the islands as opposed to just the Big Island
2. St. Lucia
3. Australia
4. Key West

Four things I’m looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Living in Petoskey
2. More fun times with Lance
3. Graduation
4. perch fishing in Tonto with dad and mom

Four friends I’m tagging:
1. Jenna DeJonge
2. Betsy DeJonge
3. Ernie
4. Emily Elling

1 comment:

Jayme said...

Can you tag your self?? A certified poop cleaner huh...sounds fun