Monday, September 15, 2008

Decisions...I hate 'em!

Today was a day of change, a day of decisions. I talked with my boss at work today and she was very nice. She said she really wants me to work there and she is willing to hold my job until January for me...wow! I hope they are not disappointed when I finally do start, I highly doubt that I am worth holding a job for 6 months...but anyway I am thankful. I also spoke with my landlord today and he too was very nice. I have decided, in an effort to save some cash, that I am moving home with dad and mom until I am able to work again. Then in January I will hopefully move back here into an apartment where everything in on one floor. If I stayed here I don't think I would be able to walk up 3 flights of stairs with groceries and laundry. Perhaps all of this will be a blessing in disguise. I still can't believe the past few months, but it just goes to show that God has different plans for me. Hey someone has to break in the new house with mom and dad right?!? I am feeling relieved to finally have a plan for the next few months and now I am going to concentrate of getting better....watch out Zeeland pool here I come! Thanks to everyone for the continued prayers...they are working!!!!!

No comments: