Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Update

Thought I would update my blog even though I don't have a picture...sorry. This past weekend Dad, Mom and Lance helped to move me back down state so that I can really concentrate on recovering the next 3 months. I bought a pass to the aquatic center and now I swim everyday. Swimming has been good both physically and mentally for me. I have also been spending a lot of time with grandma, helping her adjust to the idea of a new place to live. Aside from that I have been reading a lot (thanks Bouwens House for funding my trip to the book store, I really appreciate it). The past 3 months have been really hard on my body so my main goal for the next 3 months is to regain my strength and enjoy the time I have with my parents and grandparents. I don't go back to the doctor for another month, I must continue to wear my brace and take it easy. If all goes well, I am thankful and blessed to have a job waiting for me in Petoskey!! Thanks to everyone for the continued prayers!!!!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

chyeah girrrrrrrl. you're doing so well and i cannot wait to see you again.

Adventures of Bruce and Chris...on and off the road said...

Jenna you are doing so well! Hang in there....Life is gooooood!

Designher Momma said...

and when are you coming to Indy? I promise to take care of you just like mom does...