Sunday, January 27, 2008

Fun weekend

This weekend Lance came to visit me. We had a lot of fun! Here is a picture of us at the auto show. This was my first experience at the auto show. I had a lot of fun looking at the cars and just people watching.
I think I am going to buy this car in May when I am done with school....what do you think?!?
Angie (my roomie) came out with us to Hoops, a bar right by the Palace. We had so much fun, Lance's friend Mike Ridley was the entertainment at the bar for the night. What a good surprise, Lance even bought me a Mike Ridley CD. Thanks buddy!!!!
Lance and his friends thought it would be fun to jump over chairs and land on my "baked potato" of a couch. Here is a good picture of Lance mid-air.

2 comments:

Jayme said...

oh how i missed the auto show this year...i did watch a news show about it though

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great weekend. I wish they had things like auto shows here in Hawaii.