I have been tagged by Emily over at DesignHer Momma to share a few of the quirky things about myself. Here it goes.....
1. I can't stand having change in my purse/wallet. As soon a I get it, I do one of three things with it. I a) place it in the cup holder of my car as a "parking meter stash." b) place it into the nearest gumball machine, especially if I am with Lance or c) put it in my change jar as soon as I get home.
2. I have a really hard time with people who are too lazy to return their carts to the proper place when they are finished wheeling them out to their cars at Meijer and stores like that. I find that those people are usually the first people to complain and cause a scene when their car ends up with a big dent in it. People it is a lot easier to walk a few extra steps...yes even in the rain...to return the cart to the "cart catchers" located in parking lots.
3. I have to have Q-tips with me at all times..just in case of emergencies I guess. I believe that their is nothing worse than having wet ears and no Q-tips to dry them out.
4. I will not drink a glass of water from the sink unless it has ice cubes in it. I do however keep a bottle of water in the fridge and I will drink that when poured into a glass without ice...weird.
5. I read both the Holland Sentinel and the Petoskey News Review online everyday without fail. Gotta stay tuned to what is going on around me.
6. I can't make it through a day without at least one Diet Coke. I just got Lucky Magazine with my Coke Rewards.
There you have it a few quirky things about me. Erin over at New York Girl I want to know some quirky things about you now.