Sunday, June 15, 2008

Today is the day to brag and boast about how great your dad is compared to all of the other dads out there. Dad I just want you to know that I think you are the best!!! You have been such a huge support for me and I love you so much! I hope you have a great day, knowing that you have 4 daughters that think you are the greatest!!! So here it goes, time to brag about my dad.......Yeah well my dad lived in Hawaii and learned how to surf...how many dads do that anyway...umm only the coolest ones.

Yeah well my dad has a 20 foot (i really don't know how long Tonto is but I know he is long) pleasure boat. My dad also catches giant fish in Lake Michigan.
Yeah well my dad shrooms with me...enough said!!!
Here is a picture of my dad on his huge boat. And if you think that is cool you should see he motorcycle. I love you dude!!!!

No comments: