Tuesday, August 19, 2008


Here is a picture of Dad and I the day after surgery. I was able to go for a walk (about 10 steps) about 5 hours after surgery already...crazy! I love looking at this picture because I have not seen myself this straight in a long time. I have to wear the white brace for the next 3 months, by December it should be the new style. I also have to sport the white nylons (TED hose for all you medical people) for about six weeks. I don't know about you, but I think they make my legs look darn sexy...ha ;) Anyway, just thought I would post something to give everyone a visual of my new fashion attire.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be doing laps around the house before you know it. Look how far you have come!

Dana Jae (and Eliza too!) said...

Jenna,
You look great!!! Straight as an arrow. :)