Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trip to Indy


Just a quick update of my Indy trip for those of you who care. I am still here and am having a great time. So far I have carved pumpkins, attended preschool with PK for a costume parade and Halloween party, trick or treated, passed out candy, went on several bike rides, organized the room of a 4 year old, attended church, changed a few diapers, read a ton of books and played a lot of games. I love it! Not to mention I have been getting some great tips about important stuff like ebay and blogger hot spots. Enjoy just a few pics of the past few days.

Piper was a "Purple Princess" for Halloween. Emily and I helped out with her preschool class party in the morning. I had so much fun and at the end she and all her classmates has a costume parade.

On the way to church today. Check out the ponytail on the top of her head....so cute!
Align Center
Post Trick or Treating sugar high. So excited she couldn't sleep!

I asked Emily to borrow a baby sling so I can try it with Smokes when I get home. We decided to give it a try with Peggy. She actually tolerated it quite well. Spoiled kitty!!
Cutest little pumpkin alive! She was a big hit on this block!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jayme said...

looks like you are having a good time. the girls look so cute in their costumes.

Unknown said...

I'm jealous! I wish I could have been a part of all of this! I miss the girls!

Dee said...

oh they are sooo adorable!!

Felicia said...

These pictures are adoreable! Thanks for stopping by!