Monday, November 24, 2008

Physical Therapy Update

Today I went to physical therapy for the third time. It has been going well so far. I am going every other day so that I can really see if it is going to work. I have been getting ultrasounds, and a ton of painful massages while there. They also assist me with stretching and exercises. My PT told me today that I had "crunchy" muscles a.k.a. you have a TON of knots in your muscles girlfriend!!!! Hopefully once those are worked out, I will feel somewhat better. Other than that I have been keeping busy helping Grandma B. with her Christmas cards. I am really looking forward to the holidays, as I can't wait to see everyone.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hi Jenna! Thanks for posting on my blog!! I was reading thru yours, you seem like such a strong person. I hope you are healing well. Being a nurse, I am sure you are really involved with your care:) I look forward to your future postings!!

Megan