Monday, November 17, 2008

Update

I had my consultation with the physiatrist today and it went well. I was referred to a physical therapy place in Holland. I start actually working with the physical therapist on wednesday and will continue with that for 6 weeks about 3-4 times a week. The week of Christmas I go back to Dr. Kremer and back to the physiatrist for a check up. Hopefully by then I will be making arrangements to get back to work and moving back to Petoskey. Please continue to pray for improvments. I have a long way to go before I can get back to work, and I want to really bad. Thank you in advance for the prayers!

1 comment:

Thoughts of Joy said...

Hi Jenna! Congratulations! You won the book Beat the Reaper. Please leave your e-mail address in the comments on my blog and I'll get in touch with you.

P.S. I'll delete the address as soon as I receive it.