Saturday, November 08, 2008

Update

I just got back from Indy after staying about 5 days longer than expected. I had a great time and I didn't want to come home. Emily and I had some quality sister bonding and I just couldn't get enough of the girls. I will post pictures later. Right now I am off to Holland Hospital for some x-rays of my back. I have to get a flexion x-ray so pray that I can bend. Monday I go back to the doc to see how my back is fusing. I am hoping it is all fused and that I can finally start some rehab to get me back into shape for work. I still have some pain, but I am a lot better than before. I will keep everyone update as I know more!

1 comment:

Jayme said...

good luck and we pray that your back is healing properly so you can get on with your life and job...we all know how eager you are to start working ;)